Are you or a loved one experiencing brokenness? Do you have a question or comment? Do you have a prayer need? We’re here for you. Let us know how we can help.
Charlton Alexander incorporated Adam Restored Ministries, Inc., a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, in 2017. The company is located in Knightdale, North Carolina. Grants and other fundraising efforts will provide most of its revenue, with a small percentage of funding arriving through the company's Prepare-Enrich marriage client base.
Having been introduced to pornography at a very early age, Charlton experienced inner turmoil and an eventual downward spiraling that would almost cost him his life. A desperate cry out to the Lord to "Get me out of Egypt so I can serve You" lead to a repentance and upward sanctification journey that would engender victorious living.
Charlton is married to Alice Alexander, who has been by his side for 31+ years, providing significant support during his trials and pitfalls. "She is one of the strongest women I have ever known; wholly consecrated to the Lord." They have two adult children, a son, Leslie, and a married daughter, Danielle.
With sincere gratitude, he is passionate about reaching others who may not know that depth of love that God has for fallen humanity. He finds that no other calling satisfies then to be in the full-time ministry of reconciliation.
“The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to hear as the learned. The Lord God has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, nor did I turn away.” Isa. 50:4.
Founder, President, Director
- BA: Psychology; Minor: Religion
- MS: Addiction Counseling
- MS: Accounting, with a concentration in Technology
- Certificate: Treating Sexual Addiction
- Certificate: Prepare-Enrich Marriage Facilitator
- Member of the Town of Knightdale Community Policing Advisory Board
- Presently matriculating in Master's International University of Divinity as a candidate for a Doctor of Arts in Biblical Counseling, with an emphasis in Sexual Addiction
- BA: Psychology; Minor: Sociology
- MS: Counseling Psychology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- BS: Organizational Management
- MS: Accounting, with a concentration in Controllership